Ingredients makes 3 cups
- 1 c Cream cheese, softened
- 1 c Sauerkraut Purée
- 1 c Extra sharp white cheddar cheese, finely shredded and loosely packed
- ¼ c Sour cream, plus more as needed
- Ground caraway seeds
- The cream cheese needs to be soft or mixing this is like stirring cement.
- The cheddar cheese needs to be finely grated or it doesn’t incorporate well into the dip.
- Read more about developing this dip on the blog post.
- Substitute ground dill seed, smoked paprika, or cayenne pepper for the garnish.